ORDER CHANGE POLICY
Our warehouse system no longer allows address changes or products to be added-on or deleted to an order once it is placed. Customer's refusing an order at the time of delivery will be assessed applicable outbound and return shipping fees.
We're dedicated to providing you with exceptional quality products and service. In the unlikely event of problems with your order, we will work with you to quickly and satisfactorily correct the situation according to the return policies outlined below. To make sure your returns are processed quickly and accurately, we ask that you contact us at 1-800-669-3275 before shipping any returns.
- Frontier will accept returns within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Requests for product returns must be made in writing and receive approval from Frontier before replacement merchandise or a credit memo can be issued. To avoid delays, do not ship returns until this process is complete.
- In order to receive full credit, all returns must be in saleable condition and accompanied by a copy of the invoice. Products with external stickers applied to the product will not be accepted.
- Freight and handling charges on returns of mistakenly ordered goods will be the responsibility of the customer.
A 20% restocking fee may apply on returns to Frontier Co-op. All customers are responsible for reviewing MAP and online reseller agreements and must comply with the requirements for each distributed brand.
Shipping Costs Shipping charges are based on your order's weight and the distance it's shipped. (Standard shipping is FREE* on orders over $250 plus freight charge may apply.) Your shipping costs will be calculated for your review during checkout.
Due to increases in fuel and freight rates, Frontier Co-op has implemented a $5.50 surcharge on all orders over $250 ($400 AK/HI).
*Orders that qualify for free shipping are usually shipped FedEx Ground rate. You may choose a different shipping method for an additional charge. Free shipping applies to the continental U.S. only (excluding HI, AK and other US territories). Please note that if you use a discount coupon code on your order, your order must be greater than $250 AFTER the discount has been applied in order to qualify for free shipping. Please note, we do not ship to APO boxes or international addresses.
Shipping Time and Available Carriers Here is information regarding our shipping and delivery times, and our carriers. We process and ship orders according to the following schedule (all times are Central Standard Time):
- Orders placed by 11:59 AM CST will ship the next business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM CST will ship in 2 business days.
- Orders placed between 5:00 PM CST Friday and 8:00 AM Monday morning will ship Tuesday.
FedEx Home Delivery, 2-day and 3-day, and Standard Overnight shipping are also options. Please note that the 2-day and 3-day options involve air shipment, and some products cannot be shipped by air.
United States Postal Service USPS Priority Mail and Parcel Post shipping provide nationwide service, including Alaska and Hawaii. Packages are delivered Monday through Saturday. Most Priority Mail packages arrive within 10-15 business days. Delivery times are non-guaranteed, and Frontier Co-op cannot be responsible for packages that take longer than the estimated transit time. The vast majority of packages shipped via USPS arrive within the estimated timeframe, but lengthy delays are possible, especially for orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
Please be advised we cannot do the following:
- Split orders into multiple invoices
- Email copies of invoices prior to shipping
- Revise invoices to meet Amazon or other online sellers' specifications
- Provide accommodations for special labeling or bundling requests
- Supply certification documents for products