HOW TO START A BUYING CLUB
Have you or your organization ever considered starting a buying club with Frontier Co-op? If you value saving money and purchasing natural and organic products, starting a buying club is a convenient, low cost investment and offers the best savings. Buying club members get access to 10,000 products at low wholesale costs, plus are part of a like-minded community who care about people and planet. Frontier Co-op, based in Norway, Iowa, has been a member-owned cooperative supporting natural living since 1976 — owned by stores and other organizations that buy and sell our products.
WHAT IS A BUYING CLUB?
A buying club is a group of people comprised of individuals, families or organizations ordering collectively to receive wholesale prices. Members share opinions and learn about products from each other, while reducing packaging and carbon emissions through consolidated packing and shipping.
STARTING A BUYING CLUB
- Find 5 or more interested households (can be friends, neighbors, church groups or family) and designate the primary account holder (to manage billing orders for the group)
- Complete our online application or call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-669-3275
- Order, receive and divvy your order among members and enjoy the savings
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
- Save money on over 10,000 natural products! From spices, teas, coffee, personal care and cleaning supplies to grocery, supplements, health food and baby care.
- Access to 300 of the top health and wellness brands. From familiar brands like Seventh Generation, Tom’s of Maine and Burt’s Bees to up-and-coming brands like Virginia First Tea Farm and Bug Soother!
- Free shipping for orders greater than $250, $400 for Alaska and Hawaii (freight charge may still apply.)
- The ordering process is simple for your group – each shopper has their own invoice and account.
- We offer free pick-up (in our Norway, Iowa location) as well as ship to all over the continental United States.
We partner with natural and organic brands that align with our core values and reflect our mission. We work hard behind the scenes to curate products that are both natural store favorites and on-trend in the market. Clean ingredients and purpose-minded are key factors when we bring a new brand onboard. We’re excited to introduce many new, up-and-coming brands over the next several months.
If you value saving money and controlling where you purchase your natural products from, we encourage to consider starting a buying club with us. We’d be happy to walk through questions you have and help you navigate our catalog and online store.