Menu Close
0 My Total: $0.00

Nothing in your cart yet.

Subtotal$0.00

Go To Cart
Piggy Paint Mint To Be Non-Toxic & Hypo-Allergenic Nail Polish 0.5 fl. oz. New
Item #: 232752

Piggy Paint Mint To Be Non-Toxic & Hypo-Allergenic Nail Polish 0.5 fl. oz.

Brand:
Piggy Paint
Size:
One
UPC:
816884013575

Product Overview

Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes. Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover.  
  • No alcohol ingredients added
  • Made In USA
  • Non Toxic
  • Paraben and Petroleum Free
Size 0.5 fl. oz.

Product Details

  • Ingredients

    Water, Acrylates copolymer, Neem Oil.  May contain: Red 34 lake, Ultramarines, Iron oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Polyester Glitter, Mica, Red 28, Yellow 10, Violet 2, Zinc sulfide/copper, Copper Flake, Orange 5, Red 22.