This mild-flavored direct-set yogurt starter is easy to use and produces thick, creamy yogurt. Perfect for beginners and busy people alike. With no starter to maintain, you can make yogurt when you like and freeze the remaining packets for later.
- At room temperature: (68 to 77 F) 3 to 4 weeks
- In the refrigerator: (40 to 45 F) to 12 months
- In the freezer: (0 to 25 F) 12 months+
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture
- Use 1 packet with 1-2 quarts milk (For larger batches, use 2 packets with 1-4 gallons milk)
- Cultures at 110 degrees using a yogurt maker or other appliance
- Suitable for use with pasteurized whole milk and with raw dairy milk or non-dairy milk, with special care