If you crave sourdough bread from San Francisco, this San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is the perfect sourdough starter for you. Use it to make sourdough bread, pancakes, and a wide variety of other sourdough baked goods. Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture which can be used repeatedly to leaven baked goods—one packet is all you need. Store in a cool, dry place until ready to activate using white flour and water. Easy to maintain; complete, easy-to-use instructions included.
- Room temperature: 12 months
- Refrigeration: 12+ months
- Freezer: 12+ months
Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures.
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture
- Store in cool, dry place until ready to activate
- Activate using white flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water (bottled spring water)
- Cultures at room temperature, 70 degrees-85 degrees F