Brew delicious, organic kombucha at home and save money! Commercial kombucha sells for $3+ per bottle. Using our kombucha starter culture you can brew your own kombucha for $2 per gallon. When combined with sweetened tea and fermented, the resulting kombucha beverage has a tart zing that can be flavored in a variety of ways!
- Room temperate: 3 for 4 weeks
- Refrigeration: 9 months
- Freezer: not recommended
Organic sugar, organic black tea, live active cultures.
- Each box contains 1 dehydrated kombucha starter culture (SCOBY) and 25 pH strips
- Cultures at 68° - 85°F. Initial batch must culture for 30 days
- Subsequent batches culture in 7-30 days
- This starter requires white cane sugar, plain black tea, and distilled white vinegar for culturing