Make kefir at home with this powdered starter culture. With no grains to maintain, this culture is easy to use to make homemade kefir at a much lower cost than buying kefir at the store, and it's delicious! Drink plain, add flavoring, or use kefir in many different recipes.
- Room temperature: 3 to 4 weeks
- Refrigerator: 6 to 12 months
- Freezer: 12+ months
Proprietary blend of selected strains of lactococci, lactobacilli, Leuconostoc, and Saccharomyces fragilis bacteria. May contain trace amounts of soy and milk.
- Each box contains 2 packets of kefir starter
- Use 1 packet with 1 quart dairy milk, juice, or coconut milk or coconut water
- Cultures at room temperature, 72 degrees-74 degrees, no appliance required
- Avoid using ultra pasteurized or UHT milk