- Non Irradiated
- Non ETO
For external use only. May cause allergic dermatitis with extended use or in sensitive persons. Do not use on open wounds or broken skin.
To make an herbal compress, pour 1/4 cup boiling water over 2 teaspoons of arnica and steep for 10 to 15 minutes, then strain.
- A member of the Compositae or aster family
- Arnica has a faint aroma and spicy, somewhat bitter flavor
- Our flowers are from the true arnica species
- Cultivated by small farmers, the seeds are planted in the spring and harvested when they are in full flower
- Common names may include Mountain Tobacco, Wolf's Bane, Leopard's Bane and flor de arnica (Spanish)