Effective Date: March 15, 2017
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Social Sharing Features
- Your Choices
- Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Stores
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you become an associate member; create an online account or profile;; make a purchase; sign up for or participate in contests, promotions, surveys, mailing lists, classes, events; and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, zip code, social media usernames, payment information, demographic information, information about your interests and preferences, dietary requirements/preferences, and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately consent to receive these types of communications from us.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Stores or transact business with us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Stores.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Stores, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you. For example, if you use your credentials from a third party social media site (e.g., Facebook) to log into your account or interact with us, we may collect information about you, such as your name, account information and friends list, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- administer your associate membership and communicate with you about associate member benefits (such as your rebate balance and special offers only available to associate members);
- provide and deliver products and Stores, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- provide, maintain, and improve the Stores;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about Frontier and partner retailers on products, Stores, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- personalize the Stores and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes;
- link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Stores or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you outside of Frontier and its affiliates, including as follows:
- with third parties who complete transactions or perform Stores on our behalf;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Frontier takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, including but not limited to SSL technology and tokenized payment information, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, Frontier cannot and does not guaranty that any electronic commerce is totally secure and encourages you to take steps that you deem appropriate to protect yourself when using the Stores.
Your Information. You may update or correct your online account information by logging into your online wholesale account and updating your information or by calling Customer Service. If you would like to update or correct your membership information, you may do so by completing our Update Your Associate Membership Information form or by calling Customer Service.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. We may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, associate membership or our ongoing business relations.
Location Information. You also have the ability to turn location-based Stores on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device. You can also stop our collection of location information in connection with our mobile applications by following the standard uninstall process and removing all Frontier applications from your mobile device.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Stores
We also collect, use and post product reviews on our Stores.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, under the law, a business is not required to provide this information if it permits California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. Frontier qualifies for this alternative option. To opt out of having your information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please call Customer Service.
Changes to this Policy
PO Box 299
Norway, IA 52318