You may have seen our products online or through other large scale natural distributors and wonder, “why Frontier?”
Let us tell you why.
We take pride in all we do. We partner with brands who share our vision for a more ethical, mindful and well world, to bring over 11,000 products to market. From the source, through the supply chain and into the lives of the people like you, we do our best to ensure that each of our products moves through hands in a clean, fair, sustainable way. We don’t just sell products, we sell the lifestyle. We’re working hard to ensure all products have updated and thorough information, ingredients, labels and up-to-date certifications like Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Organic and Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free.
We're owned by a co-op – one that's committed to cooperative values and the goal of treating everyone fairly and having a positive impact in the world. Your purchases from Frontier Co-op direct make you a part of a community of growers, producers, manufacturers and customers supporting a healthy planet where people are treated fairly. We target 4% of our net income for socially responsible giving, with about half of it going to help the communities where our products are produced — including a lot of poor rural villages in developing countries.
Not only is our story and mission an important part of who we are, but the way we do business is honest and purposeful. When you call into our customer service and inside sales teams to place an order, you’re guaranteed:
- Confirmed orders – we’ll touch base and confirm every month (or more if need be)
- An actual human to speak with – no dialing prompts or robotic answering services (we're available to chat 7 AM CST to 6 PM CST Monday through Friday. You can also send an email or live chat with us!)
- Convenience of ordering everything your store needs at once (not just the staples, but new, trending and unique natural products as well - some are exclusively distributed through only us!)
- Tips/tricks on stocking and what’s trending in your area
- Out of stock, discontinued and other product statuses
- Excellent customer service – we want to make it right the first time
- Patronage (if you’re a member-owner)
- Reliable and thorough ordering process with confirmation, order number and invoice
- An assigned representative (for retail businesses) who knows your account and order history
- A cultivated relationship with our company (we have many long standing customers)
We thank you for your support and patronage and look forward to serving you for many months to come.
To sign up for a membership through Frontier Co-op, please visit our membership page or call us at 1-844-550-6200.