Dear Valued Co-op Member,
Here is the latest on our website improvement project:
The site is really beginning to take shape as we continue to hit milestone deadlines and make progress. Overall, the look of the site will not be different. When you come to wholesale.frontiercoop.com, it will look the same from a layout perspective but the features and functions will be what you would expect from a first-class shopping experience. Here’s a summary of the improvements being made to the new site:
- Cart breakdown – This functionality is intuitive and works. You will not need to call in to our wonderful Customer Care team to get a breakdown of your cart – you will be able to see your cart and sub-cart break down.
- Search – When you do a product search you will get the kind of results you expect – no more confusing searches with results that do not match your parameters.
- Email communication – You will start receiving improved order confirmations, shipping confirmations (sorry for the excessive emails from last week), new shopper invites, new account confirmations and more.
- Password reset – You will no longer have to call in to Customer Care to reset your password. You will simply click the ‘Forgot Password’ link and an email will be sent to you to update your password.
- Mobile experience – We have optimized the mobile experience. Your access, features and functionality will be the same regardless of which device you are using.
Our goal is to provide you with a site that gives you all the tools you need to manage your account from any device, from anywhere, at any time.
Sr. Director, Information Technology