Frontier Co-op has been in business for more than 40 years, specializing in organic culinary spices and herbs. We are a leading manufacturer of high-quality organic culinary spices, seasonings and herbs, sourced from farmers around the world. From processing to packaging, our practices yield the highest quality, never irradiated and ETO-free products for your cafe, juice bar or farm-to-table restaurant.
We know quality
The superior quality, aroma and flavor of our organic herbs, spices and seasonings are the result of our commitment to quality at every step — growing, processing and packaging. This attention to quality has earned us an SQF Level II certification for all our production facilities. We utilize a wide variety of testing to ensure the highest quality products.
We test all incoming raw materials by:
- utilizing state-of-the-art in house laboratories
- following FDA guidelines and are ISO accredited
- providing a full range of organoleptic testing for flavor, color and aroma
- implementing microscopic analyses of botanicals for dietary supplement conformance
- investing in comprehensive analytical instrumentation testing including HPLC, GC-MS
- with an in-house state of the art steam pasteurization systems to preserve organoleptics while maintaining food-safety standards.
What we offer
Frontier Co-op carries more than 600 culinary bulk (1 lb. bag) products. When you purchase with us, we provide free glass or plastic containers and labels for easy replenishment.
There is no minimum order and free shipping starts at $250. Products ship out next business day nationwide with 24/7 online ordering.
For more information, please call Jason Martin at 319-227-7796 ext. 1147 or email at [email protected].