Frontier Co-op has been in business for more than 40 years, specializing in organic and natural baking flavors and extracts. We manufacture a broad range of pure flavors and extracts, sourced from botanicals from all over the world. From processing to packaging, our practices yield fresh, never irradiated and ETO-free flavoring ingredients for industrial or manufacturing use.
We know quality
The superior quality, aroma and flavor of our premium natural baking flavors are the result of our commitment to quality at every step — growing, processing and packaging.
Our facilities meet the same rigorous quality standards as the products we ship. This attention to quality has earned us an SQF Level II rating for all production facilities. We put every shipment of product we receive through a battery of tests including:
- Testing all incoming raw materials by utilizing state-of-the-art in house laboratories as well as follow FDA guidelines and are ISO accredited
- Providing a full range of organoleptic testing for flavor, color and aroma
- Implementing microscopic analyses of botanicals for dietary supplement conformance
- Investing in comprehensive analytical instrumentation testing including HPLC, GC-MS
- In-house state of the art steam pasteurization systems to preserve organoleptics while maintaining food-safety standards.
What we offer
Frontier Co-op carries almond extract, lemon flavor, orange flavor and peppermint flavor in a one gallon size. Our flavors and extracts are organically formulated and capture the true essences of almond, lemon, orange and peppermint botanicals.
There is no minimum order and free shipping starts at $250. Products ship out next business day nationwide with 24/7 online ordering.
For more information, please call Jason Martin at 319-227-7796 ext. 1147 or email at email@example.com.